Herbs de Provence is a mixture of dried herbs associated with the Provence region in France. Traditionally, the term referenced any collection of herbs, but by the 1970s, a specific mixture of thyme, savory, marjoram, rosemary, and oregano began to sell commercially. But it's so easy to make your own!
What you will need:
- Wash herbs clean and pat dry.
- Place cut plants into jar in an attractive arrangement.
- Cover with charming fabric and place rubber band around the top of the jar.
- Print out tag below and punch hole through the top.
- Thread tag with ribbon or a piece of raffia and tie into a bow for a lovely gift!
Note Cards and Gift Tags
A cute gift idea: Attach photo corners to the note card to hold a Botanical Interests seed packet. Punch hole in top and tie with raffia or ribbon.