This summer-garden-inspired salad is the perfect side dish for alfresco meals; mix in chilled rotisserie chicken or tofu for a main dish.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh green beans, chopped
- ½ cup tomatoes, if cherry or grape slice lengthwise, otherwise cut into ½" pieces
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- splash of lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix quinoa, vegetables and feta cheese. Whisk dressing ingredients, and pour over salad. Chill and enjoy!