Pea shoots taste like sweet, spring garden peas, but are lighter and more floral. Start some this week and make this recipe in as little a two weeks. Easy peas-y!
- 5–6 cups of pea shoots
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2–5 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- Rinse pea shoots and pat dry.
- In a wok or skillet, heat olive oil.
- Add garlic and pea shoots.
- Cook for about 20 to 30 seconds and add 1 tbsp. rice wine and salt if desired.
- Toss over high heat 30 to 60 seconds, just until wilted.
- Remove shoots from the pan and serve.