Whether you are making your gifts this season or buying them, and want to add a touch of garden flair, these quick seed packet gift tags will be the perfect accent on any box or bag! If you'd like to make garden-inspired gifts, try a jar of Pickled Beets or DIY Lavender and Rosemary Sugar Scrub.
- Empty Botanical Interests packets
- Heavyweight paper (cardstock)*
- Mod Podge® or glue stick
- Small paint brush (if using Mod Podge®)
- Gift tag stencil or template
- Hole punch
- Thin Ribbon
*Cardstock creates a blank back to your gift tag.
- Open the empty seed packets and cut the packet front away from the rest of the packet.
- Apply Mod Podge® or glue stick to cardstock.
- Attach packet cut-outs to the cardstock. Lightly press together and let dry.
- Using the gift tag stencil or template, trace the outline on the packet front, then cut along the outline.
- Punch a hole at the top of the gift tag.
- String the ribbon through the hole and attach to gift.