Sprouts aren't just for salads and sandwiches! Add your sprouts to a few basic ingredients and enjoy a nutritious meal in under 30 minutes. You can add any flavor profile you like--Italian, spicy, smoky--making this a truly versatile recipe.
- 1 cup radish sprouts, finely chopped
- 2 cups lentil sprouts, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning (or whichever seasoning you like)
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil (olive or vegetable)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Spoon mixture into pan in a round shape. 1 to 2 minutes on each side until browned.
Serve like a burger on a bun with the typical burger fixings, or without a bun and garnished with salsa and sour cream (as shown in picture). Makes about 10 patties, depending on size.